A Pirate's Life for Me is episode twenty-four and the final eighth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on May 9, 1997. It was directed by Joel Zwick and written both by Fred Fox Jr. and Jim Geoghan.
Urkel and Carl go back in time on board a 1700’s pirate vessel, where they are made to walk the plank after Urkel accidentally drops his time travel watch overboard. Fortunately, Myra (along with Laura and Maxine) comes to rescue Urkel and Carl with her own time travel watch.
Urkel and Carl travel back through time to the 1700s and wind up on a pirate ship where they're forced to walk the plank.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Brian Blondell as Chef
- Peter Dennis as Captain Hightower
- Matt Landers as Flint
- Pat Millicano as Killigrew
- Kelly Perine as Petey
- Thomas Rosales Jr. as Pirate (uncredited)
- This was considered to be the series finale, but they decided to renew with season nine going forward to CBS.
- A plot line very similar to this one was used for the series finale of the popular sitcom Step by Step and Full House (also produced by Miller-Boyett Productions, in association with Lorimar Television/Warner Bros. Television, and distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution).
|Family Matters Season 8|
|Paris Vacation (Part 1) • Paris Vacation (Part 2) • Paris Vacation (Part 3) • Movin' On • 3J in the House • Getting Buff • Stevil • Karate Kids • Home Again • Nightmare at Urkel Oaks • Chick-a-Boom • The Jury • It Came Upon a Midnight Clear • Revenge of the Nerd • Love Triangles • Father Time • Beauty and the Beast • Le Jour d'amour • What Do You Know? • Odd Man In • Flirting with Disaster • Pound Foolish • The Brother Who Came to Dinner • A Pirate's Life for Me|