Ain't Nothing but an Urkel is episode seventeen of the sixth season from the television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on February 24, 1995. It was directed by Kelly Sandefur and written by Stephen Langford.
To impress an MIT college recruiter, Urkel demonstrates his transformation chamber. Instead of turning into an Albert Einstein variant, Urkel makes himself into Elvis Urkel by mistake. The hunka-hunka-burning Urkel and his blue suede shoes scare the daylights out of the recruiter, which threatens his acceptance into his childhood college. Meanwhile, Carl and Harriette try to help out a young couple who are fixing to get married.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow (credit only)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford (credit only)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel / Elvis Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo (credit only)
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Johnny Brown as Pastor Fuller
- Spencer Garrett as Larry Johnson
- Richard Kline as Mr. Fleming
- Heather Morgan as Marilyn
- This episode make the guest appearance of Elvis Urkel in this episode, but it was the second Elvis appearance in Family Matters same as the crossover in Full House was Jesse's favorite singer-songwriter.
- Prior to moving in with the Winslows in the season finale, this is the final time Steve’s basement lab is shown.
|Family Matters Season 6|