All the Wrong Moves is the tenth episode of the fifth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on November 26, 1993. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Fred Fox Jr.
To be added
Laura, Urkel and Waldo each have dates at the drive-in movie theater. Laura's boyfriend wants to have sex during the movie but doesn't seem to understand the meaning of the word "no". Myra wants to have sex with Urkel but when he too refuses, she decides perhaps its a good idea to wait. Waldo, of course, is Waldo, what with his bringing lawn chairs to enjoy the show, much to an embarrassed Maxine's chagrin. Meanwhile, Harriette starts charging Carl for services after they fight over a credit card reward. Soon Carl realises his behavior is wrong, apologizes to Harriette and buys her a new refrigerator.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow (credited as Jo Marie Payton-Noble)
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow (credit only)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton James as Richie Crawford (credited as Bryton McClure, credit only)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Kevin Mambo as Derek
- Urkel states that he's been in a relationship with Myra for eight months.
- Laura mentions that she met Steve Urkel as a result of a blind date with him, referencing the events of "Laura's First Date". However, in that episode it was clear that she had met him before, and subsequent episodes since have stated that Laura and Urkel have known each other since kindergarten.