Best Years of Our Lives is the tenth episode of the seventh season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on December 8, 1995. It was directed by Joel Zwick and written both by Sara V. Finney and Vida Spears.
Urkel is put in charge of the senior class homecoming float and despite some bumbling by the nerd and his classmates, the float becomes a huge success. Even better, everyone starts to get to really know one another, and that's something everyone can be proud of even if Urkel ruins the float when transporting it to school. Estelle's constant activities fear Carl about her health.
Cast and Characters
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow (credited as Jo Marie Payton-Noble)
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton James as Richie Crawford (non-appearance as Bryton McClure)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Brooke Marie Procida as Donna Santangelo (credited as Brooke Procida)
- Patrick Malone as Jeff (credited as Patrick Y. Malone)
- Lorna Scott as Homeroom Teacher
- Ed Cambridge as Fletcher Thomas
- Edmund Cambridge becomes the third actor to play Fletcher Thomas, replacing Arnold Johnson and Whitman Mayo respectively.
- Final appearance of Fletcher Thomas.