Darius Creston McCrary (born May 1, 1976) is an actor who portrayed the main role of Eddie Winslow on the long-running ABC/CBS sitcom Family Matters from 1989 to 1998. He portrayed photographer Malcolm Winters on the CBS daytime drama The Young and the Restless from December 2009 to October 2011 with his co-star Bryton James.
Darius began his career appearing in films such as "Big Shots" and "Mississippi Rising." He also appeared on television shows such as "Hooperman," "What's Happening Now!!" and "Amen."
After "Family Matters," he appeared in films such as "Park Day," "Kingdom Come" and "The Breaks." He also appeared on the short-lived UPN network series Freedom and did the voice of Jazz in the 2007 film version of Transformers.
From 2009 to 2011, he starred as Malcolm Winters on the soap opera The Young and the Restless. He also appeared on the FX Network series Anger Management starring Charlie Sheen.
Darius is also a skilled singer and has his own band called The D-List which features his younger brother.
- Father is Grammy-nominated gospel/jazz musician Howard McCrary
- Has a younger brother Donovan McCrary
- Is a songwriter & producer
- Was married twice, but both marriages ended in divorce.
- Only likes eating healthy food; joked that he only sees in orange because he drinks so much carrot juice.
- His wife Tammy Brawner has one daughter named Zoe and they ended for relationship on March 2017.
- Darius McCrary on Wikipedia