Dream Date is the twenty-second episode of the seventh season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on April 26, 1996. It was directed by Joel Zwick and written both by Fred Fox Jr. and Jim Geoghan.
Their dates are unable to go to the senior prom (Curtis' grandmother had just died, and Myra had walking ammonia at the last moment), leaving Urkel and Laura dateless. So they decide to go together and it proves to be Laura's dream come true—and a once-in-a-lifetime night for Steve as well. Meanwhile, the obnoxious Nick Neidermeyer (Ron Orbach) returns. This time, he's the Winslows' next-door neighbor.
When their respective dates are unavailable for the prom, Urkel offers to take Laura to the senior prom. The night is Urkel's dream come true ... and a wonderful time for Laura as well.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow (credited as Jo Marie Payton-Noble)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton James as Richie Crawford (non-appearance as Bryton McClure)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Cherie Johnson as Maxine Johnson
- Fred Willard as Vice Principal Mallet
- Ron Orbach as Nick Neithermeyer
- Juan Lamont Pope as Curtis (credited as J. Lamont Pope)
- Brooke Marie Procida as Donna Santangelo
- Jerome Jones as Himself
- Kelton Kessee as Himself
- John Patrick White as Robbins
Vice Pricipal Mallet reminds Steve the time he set off the fire sprinklers at the junior prom in Stormy Weather.