Hell Toupee is the first episode of the fifth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on September 24, 1993. It was directed by John Tracy and written by Regina Stewart Larsen.
Myra visits Urkel at school for lunch and once again accuses Laura of trying to vie for his affections. The end result is a huge food fight that Principal Shimata punishes both girls for - cafeteria duty for two whole weeks. Meanwhile, Carl – feeling he has lost his romantic touch with Harriette – decides to invest in a toupee. Carl feels better when he learns about her dealing with hair problems as well.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow (credited as Jo Marie Payton-Noble)
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton James as Richie Crawford (credited as Bryton McClure)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Charlie Dell as Barry
- Guy Torry as Himself
- Jaimee Foxworth and Telma Hopkins no longer appear in the opening credits. Starting with this season, there will be a lot of continuity errors, e.g. Eddie's birth date, Harriette and Carl's marriage, and Laura's age.
- When Steve was trying to stop Laura and Myra from squirting the ketchup and mustard, you could see that there was already mustard on the left side of his face.
- Eddie was a senior last season, but he’s still in high school this season.