It Came Upon a Midnight Clear is episode thirteen of the eighth season from the television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on December 13, 1996. It was directed by Gregg Heschong and written both by Meg DeLoatch and Gary M. Goodrich.
Carl and Steve get lost in the woods while looking for a Christmas tree to cut down. Meanwhile, Laura finally chooses between Stefan Urquelle and Curtis Williams, choosing Stefan over Curtis.
Steve and Carl search for a Christmas tree from within the Wisconsin woods, but wind up getting lost. Carl is annoyed and freezing, but Urkel's knowledge of astronomy saves the two from becoming icicles on Christmas. Meanwhile, Laura is caught in a love triangle with Stefan and Curtis and must decide once and for all to whom she is most loyal.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel / Stefan Urquelle
- Juan Lamont Pope as Curtis Williams (credited as J. Lamont Pope)
- The episode's title is taken from the Christmas carol of the same name.
- This is the last episode of 1996.
< The Jury
|Family Matters Season 8|
|Paris Vacation (Part 1) • Paris Vacation (Part 2) • Paris Vacation (Part 3) • Movin' On • 3J in the House • Getting Buff • Stevil • Karate Kids • Home Again • Nightmare at Urkel Oaks • Chick-a-Boom • The Jury • It Came Upon a Midnight Clear • Revenge of the Nerd • Love Triangles • Father Time • Beauty and the Beast • Le Jour d'amour • What Do You Know? • Odd Man In • Flirting with Disaster • Pound Foolish • The Brother Who Came to Dinner • A Pirate's Life for Me|