Life in the Fast Lane is the fourteenth episode of the seventh season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on January 26, 1996. It was directed by Joel Zwick and written by Gregory Thomas Garcia.
Laura becomes worried about her figure and invests in some diet pills. She doesn't count on Urkel mistaking her pills for his vitamin supplements, and in the process, he is nearly involved in a tragic accident as he unwittingly destroys the Winslows' garage.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow (credited as Jo Marie Payton-Noble)
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow (non-appearance)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford (non-appearance as Bryton McClure)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo (non-appearance)
- Venus DeMilo as K.C. (credited as Venus DeMilo Thomas)
- Angelle Brooks as Monica