Love Triangles is episode fifteen of the eighth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on January 17, 1997. It was directed by Richard Correll and written both by David W. Dulcon and Gary Menteer.
With Waldo having broken off his long-standing relationship with Maxine, Laura encourages her heartbroken best friend to begin dating once again. Maxine soon comes home with none other than Curtis, Laura's ex. The two get into a huge fight as a result, but then Stefan and Urkel convinces them to compromise. Meanwhile, Carl becomes concerned about Estelle's babysitting habits and tries to get her to compromise.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
Supporting Cast Edit
- In the episode "Love Triangles", Maxine (Cherie Johnson) mentions that Laura and her have known each other since they both came to school with their "Punky Brewster" lunchboxes. Cherie Johnson was one of the main characters in the show "Punky Brewster".
|Family Matters Season 8|
|Paris Vacation (Part 1) • Paris Vacation (Part 2) • Paris Vacation (Part 3) • Movin' On • 3J in the House • Getting Buff • Stevil • Karate Kids • Home Again • Nightmare at Urkel Oaks • Chick-a-Boom • The Jury • It Came Upon a Midnight Clear • Revenge of the Nerd • Love Triangles • Father Time • Beauty and the Beast • Le Jour d'amour • What Do You Know? • Odd Man In • Flirting with Disaster • Pound Foolish • The Brother Who Came to Dinner • A Pirate's Life for Me|