My Brokenhearted Valentine is the eighteenth of the third season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on February 14, 1992. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Gary Menteer.
Laura chooses Daniel Wallace (Bumper Robinson) to be her valentine on Valentine's Day, much to the dismay of Steve and Maxine, who know about Daniel's "love 'em and leave 'em" reputation. Steve tries to warn Laura, but she accuses Steve of just butting into her romance with Daniel. Later, Maxine, who used to date Daniel, tells Laura that the reason why her own relationship with Daniel didn't work out is because she refused to have sex with him, and as a result, he dumped her. Laura gets upset with Maxine, thinking it to be little more than jealousy. As it turns out the advice from Steve and Maxine is best heeded, especially when Daniel tries to get Laura to have sex with him in her bedroom on Valentine's Day. Laura fends off his advances as he tells her that he has "needs," and to quit acting like a baby. Harriette runs in as Daniel leaves through the window. A shaken Laura tells Harriette that she feels stupid for not listening to Steve and Maxine. Harriette comforts Laura, and Laura later apologizes to Steve and Maxine.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton James as Richie Crawford (credited as Bryton McClure)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Bumper Robinson as Daniel Wallace
|Family Matters Season 3|