Nunsense is the twenty-second episode of the fifth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on April 29, 1994. It was directed by John Tracy and written both by Sara V. Finney and Vida Spears.
To be added
Urkel, offended that his privacy had been violated, breaks up with Myra when she presents him with a nude drawing of himself. The next morning, Urkel learns that Myra is at a convent, causing Urkel to assume that she plans to join. He quickly enlists the help of Eddie and Waldo and the three friends disguise themselves as nuns to find Myra and get her to reconsider her joining the convent. Of course, she had gone there to visit her aunt Monica who’s the Reverend Mother but none of this comes out in the open until the guys are almost arrested. Also, Carl becomes annoyed of Harriette's habit of leaving her wedding ring on the soap dish when she puts on makeup.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow (credited as Jo Marie Payton Noble)
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton James as Richie Crawford (credited as Bryton McClure)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Judyann Elder as Sister Bernadette
- Cherie Franklin as Sister Augustine
- Evlynne Householder as Aerobics Instructor
- Meghan O'Sullivan as Sister Agnes
- The episode title is a reference to the musical comedy Nunsense.
- Judyann Elder makes her first appearance in the series playing Sister Bernadette, one of the nuns at the convent. She would later take over the role of Harriette Winslow from Jo Marie Payton in Season Nine.
- This is the only episode in the series where Jo Marie Payton and Judyann Elder both appear.
- Myra's mother's name is revealed to be Mavis.
- Carl is wearing a Sergeant's uniform even though he was promoted to Lieutenant.
To be added