Paradise Bluff is the ninth episode of the sixth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on November 18, 1994. It was directed by John Tracy and written both by Sara V. Finney and Vida Spears.
On a date to Paradise Bluff, Myra gives Urkel an ultimatum – commit to me now, or else it's over. Steve is about to let her go by reaffirming his love for Laura, but then a near accident with his BMW Isetta puts both of their lives in danger. After quickly coming up with a way to save their lives, Urkel agrees to commit to Myra for now. Meanwhile, Harriette tries to show Carl a barbecue article from a women's magazine that she borrowed from her hairstylist. However, he accidentally looks at the "Rate Your Mate" article and thinks that she surveyed him poorly. Harriette soon reveals that her hairdresser did that and rated her husband poorly. All she asked for Carl to do is look at barbecue recipes.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow (credited as Jo Marie Payton-Noble)
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton James as Richie Crawford (credited as Bryton McClure, credit only)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo (credit only)
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- The BMW Isetta returns in Hot Rods to Heck, having been repaired from this episode's accident.
- When Jaleel "surfs" on top of the Isetta (complete with the appropriate music), the cable attached to the back bumper is visible, and remains so for the rest of the scene.