Paris Vacation (Part 1) is the first episode of the eighth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on September 20, 1996. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Fred Fox Jr.
Steve has created an invention that he calls the "UrkPad." Steve, the Winslows, and Stefan use the UrkPad to teleport themselves to Paris, France for a vacation. During this vacation, Stefan gets a chance to become a male supermodel, Eddie annoys a café owner and ends up being told that he has to work at the cafe for two weeks, and Steve has a new friend, a lovely French girl named Nicole. Steve is unaware that Nicole and her cousin Andre plan to steal the UrkPad's blueprints, because they believe that it can make them a fortune.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow (credited as Jo Marie Payton-Noble)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel and Stefan Urquelle
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Mathieu Delarive as Andre
- Christopher Birt as Gilbert
- Gilles Detroit as Phillip
- Fily Keita as Nicole
- Again a stunt double is used for Steve and Stefan and special effect on Camera for Jaleel to be seen as both Stefan and Steve at the same time in a few scenes.