Robo-Nerd is the seventh episode of the third season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on November 1, 1991. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Gary Menteer.
Steve tries to win a computer for Laura by creating a robot double named Urkelbot, which seems to actually have feelings, because it's love at first sight when Urkelbot sees Laura. As a result, Urkelbot sets a trap to snare Laura for itself, but Steve manages to shut it down just in time. Carl tries to slow down Estelle and Fletcher's relationship.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton James as Richie Crawford (credited as Bryton McClure)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel and Urkelbot (voice)
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Michael Chambers as Urkelbot
- The episode marks a guest star Michael Chambers as Urkelbot in this episode.
- When Carl apologizes to his mother, they embrace and she puts her right hand on his left forearm, just below the shoulder. In the next shot, this hand is reaching up to pat Carl on the head.
- Estelle "Mother": (to Carl) I know you're stubborn as a mule but you don't have to act like a jackass!
- Urkel: Have you guys seen Laura?
- Eddie: Nope.
- Waldo: Sure you have. Pretty girl, dark hair... your sister for God's sake!
- Eddie: I meant, I haven't seen her today.
- Waldo: Ohh... Cool.