Stevil II: This Time, He's Not Alone is the seventh episode (the final halloween episode) of the ninth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from CBS on October 31, 1997 (Halloween). It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Jim Geoghan.
Stevil returns to haunt Steve Urkel and wreck havoc on the Winslow Home, but, he's not alone (like the episode title): he brings "Carlsbad" (an evil ventriloquist version of Carl Winslow) to help him.
The follow-up to last season's Halloween episode "Stevil", an evil ventriloquist dummy that looks just like Steve. In this episode, Stevil is accompanied by Carlsbad, an equally evil dummy that looks like Carl. Today is Halloween and Steve plans to spend a nice, quiet one with his girlfriend, Laura. Unfortunately Stevil, his evil ventriloquist dummy is back with a vengeance with his ex-girlfriend, Myra's help in putting him back together. This time he's not alone, his sidekick, Carlsbad is going to help him try to take over Steve and Carl's souls and place them into their dummy forms. Meanwhile, they pose as the real Steve and Carl. Can Steve and Carl stop them before they wreck havoc in the Winslow House, or is Carl and Steve "dummies" to realize that dummies in wooden bodies are invading the Winslow's home.
Cast and Characters
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow (non-appearance)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Sally Colon-Petree as Girl #1 (credited as Sally Colon)
- Richard Correll as Stevil (voice)
- Josh Ryan Evans as Stevil (body)
- Ed Gale as Carlsbad
- It is also marks a sequel to the season 8 episode, "Stevil".
- In the 1st Halloween episode Dog Day Halloween Eddie's friend Rodney wore a Don King costume for Halloween. In this episode Eddie is dressed as Don King.
- Shots are thrown at ABC throughout this episode.