Stop! In the Name of Love is the twenty-first episode of the third season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on March 13, 1992. It was directed by John Tracy and written both by David W. Duclon and Gary Menteer.
This time, it's Waldo who has the crush on Laura, particularly when she tries to encourage him after a string of bad luck with dates. Carl and Murtaugh argue of Mother Winslow's driving when Estelle destroys Lt. Murtaugh's new car. Their fighting esclates with a pie fight, with Urkel taking the hit. Soon the nerd is fed up and decides to throw a pie at both Carl and Murtaugh. However, an unsuspecting Laura ends up being the recipient of the pie, causing her to chase Urkel around.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton James as Richie Crawford (credited as Bryton McClure)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford